Made with cannabidiol — the non-intoxicating compound of hemp and cannabis — CBD oil for pets is now becoming increasingly popular as a pet care solution and treatment option. It provides health benefits which range from pain relief and anxiety management to inflammation reduction and improved bowel movement. Find out why holistic vets recommend CBD for pets to their patients.
Is CBD Oil Legal?
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) allows the extralabel use of CBD in animals. “Extralabel use” refers to the intended use of a drug in an animal in a way that does not align with the drug’s approved labeling. In most states, CBD solutions that contain no more than 0.3 percent tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) are considered legal pet care supplement and treatment option. Note, however, that legal possession of CBD products depends on which state you’re in.
How Your Pet Will Benefit from CBD
The good news about CBD for pets is that it is made free of THC, the compound in cannabis and hemp that includes psychoactive properties. It only contains the health-boosting benefits of the plant. This means that using CBD won’t get your pet high.
Here are more reasons you need to start searching for high-quality CBD oil for sale for your pets:
- It manages anxiety levels by reducing anxiety due to noise and disorders.
- It provides pain relief by reducing the impact of inflammation and pain.
- It reduces inflammation by inhibiting the generation of inflammatory macrophages and cytokines.
- It enhances bowel movement by preventing colitis and restoring normal gut motility in case of inflammatory bowel disease.
- It fights and reduces the risk of cancer by improving the immune system, increasing tumor cell death, and complementing conventional cancer treatments.
- It staves off neurodegenerative diseases by protecting brain cells from toxicity and free radicals.
- It minimizes nausea and vomiting, even if they’re a result of drugs and toxins.
- It promotes cardiovascular health by protecting blood vessels, reducing damage due to irregular heart rates, and minimizing high blood pressure due to stress and anxiety.
- It improves the appetite.
In addition to these advantages, CBD is safe and legal to use. Studies show that it can be taken over extended periods in high doses without serious repercussions.
What to Consider Before Getting CBD for Your Pets
The FDA recommends that pet owners consult their veterinarians first before considering CBD as a pet care supplement or treatment option. The consultation would most likely involve:
- Discussing the use and possible benefits of CBD solutions for pets
- Identifying the best CBD form (e.g., oil, topical CBD oil, pellets, etc.) for your pets
- Emphasizing the importance of getting CBD products from trusted providers
- Determining the right CBD dosage based on your pet’s size, breed, and ongoing treatment plan (if any)
Given that the government does not regulate CBD products, it’s crucial that you get your solution from a credible provider. It’s the only way to ensure that you’re getting pure and efficient solutions for your pets.
Let Your Pets Experience CBD Wellness Today!
Trust Medicinal Essentials for high-quality CBD oil for pets. We provide solutions that are:
- Guaranteed THC-Free
- Third Party Tested
- Easy to Apply
- Made with Organically Grown Hemp in the US
Get pure, potent, and effective CBD solutions for your pets. Click here to check out our pet products. Enjoy free shipping if your purchase exceeds $60. Think long-term and consider getting solutions for months of use. Call us at 602-399-5698 to find out more about our CBD offers!